Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

JOB : Being a mother


Being a mother requires you to do multi task work at a time. It’s not a good thing to do, but when you are alone and there is no helper, it’s the best thing that you can afford to do.  Work efficiency and work smart are the key points. Example ; Breasfeeding Fariss while my one hand giving support to his body and the other feeding my own tummy is a normal scenario when Abang Fuad is not around. Hrmm..I never had this imagination that I will have the energy being a wonder woman.

To be exactly honest, giving birth to a baby is not as tough as raising a child. I was surprised to realize on how much time and energy I have to consume with baby Fariss. This is truly a new experience to me and it has changed me completely to a new person.

It’s funny to know the fact that Fariss ‘s soft stool was produced from my breast milk and they are everywhere on my cloth when Fariss occasionally  exploded his digestion product when I was changing his diaper or bathing him. It is the simple thing in life that made my day. 

Fariss, your diapers and the content in it are my new play toys, and your soft stool is my new play -doh: hooray!! Nnggeee

4 comments:

  1. hehehee..best kan... semoga terus tabah mar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. baru kita tahukan betapa penatnya mak ayah besarkan kita..mahu pengsan pon ada bila dah merasa sendiri kepenatan itewww huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. betul laili..tp kita kene selalu positif dan kuatkan semangat.doa banyak2 pada allah..insya allah kita sama2 dipermudahkan urusan untuk menjaga dan membesarkan anak :) all the best mommy!

    ReplyDelete