Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

To write or not to write?


I am writing this while breastfeeding fariss..it’s really awkward when I always get excited to write while feeding him. Maybe he is my reason to write. When I see him, he looks exactly like his daddy. It’s like a mirror image of two people in two versions: fuad ridha with his miniature. I thought I would envy this creation since he doesn’t resemble me at all except his hands and his legs, but to my surprised..it melt my heart whenever I see and hold fariss.. I love my husband dearly, and to see this baby boy looking just like my hubby, it nourishes back our love in deeper meaning and different value.  
                    
Fuad and I respect other people’s thoughts very much, and so do one another, hence we love to discuss and talk about everything  just to brainstorm our mind. That is our way in showing love and learns to respect people’s thoughts. I just hope that when fariss will be able to talk, he will ask me a lot of questions just like what I did when I was small. He will understand about life, this world etc better when he asks.

Hrmm, I have a news to share. One of my closed friends today invite me to write a book. She works in a publisher company, and this invitation is a big honor to me. Nevertheless I am still having this skeptical over myself; can I be a writer? Do I have that talent to write good words and impress myself? Usually when I write, I put myself into my words. I want to find satisfaction from my writing. Hence it was time consuming indeed when your fan and your enemy are both yourself. I gave critics to my writings. From all entries that I have published here, there are only a few that I love to keep; it is less than 10 out of 150++ !!



Some brilliant writers always give meaning to my life through their words.. Their words are inspirational and very motivating in every ways. I am still scared if when the book has come out, it will be like a piece of sh** that I will not forgive myself forever.

I think I have to discuss this further with my motivator aka mr darling husband. He sure knows what to say. 

So, what is your say? Should I give a try and push myself to the limit and see the result  or I better don’t do it if I can’t  afford to forgive myself  if the outcome is less than what I have expected ?

3 comments:

  1. u are a good writer mar!! why dont u just accept this challenge! mane tau ramai yang berminat! hehehe.. gudluck!!

    congratss dah dapat baby! sejuk hati tengok anak sendiri kan

    ReplyDelete
  2. copp nak jd first customer mar! mar pandai tulis

    ReplyDelete
  3. akmar..i will support you to the fullest to write. you truly have the talent, and i dont i want it wasted.please make it a try, and a good try.im sure you will pull through very well, and i will be happy to read your writings.
    plus,, never worry for things that might not happen, like your regret, for instance. just do it, and you will realize how much u will regret if u dont. trust me.

    ReplyDelete