Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Without a title


I have had a weird kind of relationship with book, shoe and cloth. Yes, cloth. It’s a new thing for me to mention it here in my blog. Whenever I spend times at women’s section at shopping malls, I would take a sharp glance at new trends, new material they are using nowadays and yes… I would touch them for personal satisfaction. Abang Fuad knows this habit best. He will allow me to spend few minutes to stop, stare and touch them. It’s not necessary for me to buy them though. I am a bit picky on my wardrobe’s selection. To me, what we wear speaks out our personality. I am simple; hence I like to wear something that personifies me. I don’t like to follow trends because not all trends suit me best. I wear things that I feel comfortable in wearing it.

I have made major changes on my wardrobe collections few years back. Following syariat is on my top priority. But, I still love to show off some style in wearing my clothes. Decent style is what I am aiming for now. I have been thinking to start sketching some designs for my clothing line, yet I am not talented to do any sketching; the design just kept playing in my mind.  See this link to see my drawing and I spent few weeks just to complete it !  Habis Cantik Dah ni :) Ouuchh! Solution..solution…I better find solution for this.. 

I think for year 2012, I will be writing more often on style and fashion. You maybe will see more photos of me wearing my clothes here, in this blog. I want to show you that wearing loose and baggy clothes are cool. It’s a new definition of freedom. Freedom because you don’t have to follow the trends set by certain countries and people but solely to your religion. I am not a perfect person and still trying to become a better muslim, but it will not do any harm in sharing my passion and love right? 

See you again in my next post Insya Allah. Take care now, toodle-oo!

No comments:

Post a Comment