Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

YOU


I think it's natural that a blog loses readers over years. 

But, I love this little place of mine; I love that you are here. And that you take a look of my hardly any photos and read my life journey. .

You know...maybe I wouldn't be here, in this wonderful stage of my life, if I didn't own this blog.

Just wanted to say a special thank you to those of you out there who leave sweet comments sometimes or even click on that little g+1 button. 


Thanks for being here, even though we are separated by land and water.
Thanks for being here, to read my stories.
Thanks for being here; you’re so dear.
Thanks for being here, that's all anyone wishes someone to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment