Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Choose your title


I am feeling great today. It is an energy booster for mankind. I feel great outside because it reflects how I feel inside. I have never been this healthy before. I climbed up 6 levels from D5 parking space, and still feeling great and full of oxygen.

For those who are closed to me, will surely know me well; I value health and wellness.
I don’t mind going to gymnasium every day after class at 5p.m. I woke up early in the morning to jog along the pave yard. Being healthy is my mission. 

I used to wear all the chemical products on my face. I have friends who used to call me pizza and volcano. I had a serious facial problem before this. Acnes are all over my face and they left some deep scar too. Hence, I started to use Zai’s beauty formula product since I was 21 years young. It’s quite expensive compared to other beauty products in the market, but I was in searched for the best product for my face and body. Zai’s beauty formula must be proud of me up till today. More than a dozen of my friends are using this product now. It’s easy as A, B,C. The product speaks by itself. Truthfully speaking, I never turn back again; I am a loyal customer. I wore Zai’s product on my wedding day. It was the biggest achievement for me when lots of brides agreed to use other types of foundation and makeup on their wedding day. I am happy today for the decision I have made. I am still using Zai’s today and will keep spreading the good news of this beautiful product to all people out there.

I don’t mind wearing my naked face where ever I go, but I am a bit conscious bringing my extra fat walking around the street in public. Being a mom and 8-5pm worker has limit the time for me to exercise regularly. I started to gain weight without a notice. It is inside my body, running through my cell and silently multiplies my size and made me become someone that I hardly recognize anymore. My sister had ring the bell and push the alarm alert. Tq lovely. Then I started to find the best product in the market to help me. Testimony..testimony.. I need a good and real testimony from the people I know. Tadaa.. She is my brother in-law’s wife. It is proven and she managed to maintain her body mass index until today. Have you heard of Premium Beautiful corset? I bet you did, so did I. I always made an excuse because I couldn’t believe how can a corset cost you Rm2000++ ?? Believe me readers; it worth all your single pennies in your pocket. I have tried few corsets since my teenage life , and premium beautiful corset is totally stand on different level of its own. I thought to get back in shape is impossible since my pregnancy back then.. I have tried many products in the market but they have turned me down..lying flat on the ground.. :( One day… When I met Dr Mizerq and a group of doctors, it was like an eye opener to me. It is proven on me Alhamdulillah..and I personally I think each ladies MUST wear this. There are lots of things that I want to state here, but unfortunately most of them are quite personal and too intimate to be written down in a blog. Believe me readers, Insya allah I will keep on promoting this corset ..I want to help you to help yourselves and others.  I was a bit sad because I hope someone has introduced and force me to wear this corset earlier so that I will get all the benefits earlier. BUT as an old proverb says : IT IS BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.  Let me help you my dear, good things are meant to be shared. 

P/s : I think I should take a picture of me after a week  wearing it and post it here right? Then only you will believe me ? hihi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment