Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Living with De Quervain syndrome

Check this for a helicopter view :    De Quervain syndrome

I am normal from outside and you may not know anything wrong on me until you see my right hand trying to grip almost anything.

It happened about 3 months ago. I was supposed to proceed with treatments and injection but my fear is bigger than having to push my baby during delivery. It’s my hand people..or maybe I am still lacking of information on this syndrome.

I thought I have fully recovered last month since I don’t feel anything awkward on my hand movements, but lately my friends and families reminded me again of my imperfection..

1)       Colleagues : Mar, sakit lagi ya.. Nampak pelik la mar pegang garfu dan pisau..

 

2)       Kakak jual sarapan pagi : Adik, masih tak baik lagi ya?

Me answered : Eh, nampak sangat ke kak?

Kakak jual sarapan pagi : Nampak dik,macam susah sangat awak nak pegang sudip ambil kuih tu..

Me : Terima kasih kak sebab perasan.

Even on this small thing, people surrounding me are aware on my condition.. deep down I feel there are still people out there who do care on other people.

Within my silent jiffy from blogging, there are things happened here and there.. I was at the verge of losing trust on people and losing hope on myself.

It took me a moment to realize back on the virtue of living on earth and my priority as a muslim. God rescued me. Alhamdulillah Allah..

My de Quervain syndrome reminds me back that it is ok to be imperfect and it is normal.  I have to set straight my vision and mission and focus on what I have today. Swimming while drinking will make you drown to the deep of the ocean.

First thing first, I have to be brave and treat myself right on this syndrome. I shall continue with the treatments. :)

Being alone is more heartbreaking than being broke..


No comments:

Post a Comment