Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 24, 2012

Moments captured


Dad was a photography club's president in UM campus when he was a student there. We have a pile of albums; captured our beautiful childhood moments carefully placed at mom's rooms. 

It is good to know that a moment can be captured and stored forever. Time can never turn back, but we can still reminisce to all good memories. Our past teach a lot about ourselves today. We learn and improve ourselves when we understand ourselves better.

Being artistic is so not my field. Ani, could capture portrait photo very well. Every moments captured is beautiful. I thought it was Ani alone who inherits dad’s photography skill. I just discovered that Munirah is having the talent too. She is still developing her skillfulness and I am so impressed! 

I wish I could take a beautiful photo too…













A National Geography's official photographer once said that the best photo is when there is no editing needed to make the photo beautiful. All photos up there are raw photos indeed.

I will surely ring a phone and tell her about this. Maybe she could join a professional photography class if she is interested. .Or maybe she can learn more from my dear cousin; Shaliza http://shalizamokhtar.wordpress.com/#.

Oh, I am sure I'm still not too late to wish you a HAPPY HARI RAYA..MAAF ZAHIR BATIN. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment