Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Stop judging people!


Bismillahirrohmanirrohim..

How are you doing today peeps? !

I was actually thinking to write other issue; reposition your furniture will light up your mood again! But, I think the thing I am going to write below is more important at this moment.

My daily routine as a mother who breastfeed her child is to take responsibility to find free time to pumping my milk. I love to pumping milk while reading newspaper. I forgot the date of the newspaper I read today. Since living at a high rise building, I seldom read newspaper anymore. 
Hence, I flipped on one BH paper about Yat I forgot her name on her Hijrah. It was said that her hijrah was way too drastic, and she constantly posted Islamic post on her FB wall page. She has been labeled as ‘ terlebih alim’.

Come on people. Can you please define the term on ‘terlebih alim’ at the first place? What was that mean to you? Astagfirullahalazim..

I am a muslim..God knows better on my level of Iman. But I consistently praying and make du’a to Allah to always make me a better person every day. 

First; I never add yat on her FB page, hence I could not visualize the way she post her status. Maybe it was a bit improper I guess, but to label her as ‘terlebih alim’…, who are you, and is that a bad thing to do?. Don’t you know that our main duty on this world is purposely to submit ourselves to the Almighty Allah? 

This scenario is so cliché is our society:
Bahasa membentuk bangsa dan budaya. 

“Buat baik berpada-pada, buat jahat jangan sekali” Let me translate this to you. The proverb means: Be moderate in being noble and never do mischief. Hrmmm….

There are many verses in the beautiful Quran that spoke about reward for good deeds:

And give glad tidings to those who believe and do righteous good deeds, that for them will be Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise). Every time they will be provided with a fruit there from, they will say: “This is what we were provided with before,” and they will be given things in resemblance and they shall have therein Azwajun Mutahharatun (purified mates or wives) and they will abide therein forever.
Surah Al-Baqarah 2: Ayah 25


And those who believe and do righteous good deeds, they are dwellers or paradise, they will dwell therein forever.
Surah Al-Baqarah 2: Ayah 82

But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, We shall admit them to Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), abiding therein forever. Therein they shall have Azwajun Mutahharatun (purified mates or wives), and We shall admit them to shades wide and ever deepening.
Surah An-Nisa’ 4: Ayah 57
But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, We shall admit them to Gardens under which rivers flow (i.e. in Paradise) to dwell therein forever. Allah’s promise is the Truth; and whose words can be truer than those of Allah?
Surah An-Nisa’ 4: Ayah 122

• And whoever does righteous good deeds, male or female, and is a (true) believer, such will enter Paradise and not the least injustice, even to the size of a speck on the back of a date-stone, will be done to them.
Surah An-Nisa’ 4: Ayah 124

There are many rewards for us by doing good deeds and Allah has promised for those who believe (in Iman) and do deeds of righteousness. Masha Allah.. So why must we label people who are trying their best to become a better muslim and chasing Allah’s blessing?

Furthermore, Prophet Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) loves his people to spread good knowledge and teach the people something about Islam because it might by the grace of Allah bring them to something good.

One hadeeth stated:
Allah, the angels, the inhabitants of heaven and earth, even the ant in its hole and even the fish in the sea, send blessings upon the one who teaches the people good.”
Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2609; classes as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami‘, 1838. 


Another Hadeeth from Saheeh al-Bukhaari:
In Saheeh al-Bukhaari (3461) it is narrated from ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Amr (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:
Convey from me, even if it is a verse

 To my silent readers, I am writing this to remind myself too. Don’t let yourself to be one of a judgmental person.

 I love what the late Mother Teresa once said “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment