Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Colorful Rainbow



Hello to the whispering wind next to my left ear.. I can hear you clearly..

It’s morning glory, good day everybody!

It’s been a while.. and a total pause from writing mode. Forgive me for that reason.
My hormone was not stable for quite a moment. I missed my reading time, my blogging world and lots of interesting stuffs that the world offered to me.

I’m expecting my second child this time, and the journey is quite challenging for me, my spouse, Fariss Ayman and my other families. There is remaining 5 months ahead and hope things get better by time.

Pregnancy is always an uncertain journey. You might be good and healthy today, but you never know how the news you heard tomorrow morning would break your heart and demanded a good emotional management to deal with it.  Oh well, let’s just forget about it for a while.

When you are in the field of motherhood, you might need to consider sacrificing some of your precious time in order to do something that you love so much. As for me, when Fariss is safe and sound, I would hurriedly grab my favorite book and stretch straight  under my comfy comforter and lay there reading, and it would bring me to my own imagination world in my dream.. :-)  Abang Fuad who usually stay late to study at night, would be the responsible person to put down my spec and close my novel.. hihi. I know lots of my friends in facebook have done reading “Aleph” by Paulo Coelho, the Brazilian famous writer. Unfortunately, time was not being nice to me on my previous year. I am glad now  I have the time to do what is important for me in order to find my happiness. I have to catch up fast and try to finish some of other books I bought last month. My schedule on upcoming September might be hectic again as from what I experienced with Fariss, but this time around it is a double dose for me especially during my confinement period..:-) 

Life is good or I must say better this time with my second pregnancy. Eventhough there are some complications and extra care I have to endure throughout my pregnancy this time, but I am lucky to have a strong and inevitable support from my two heroes. When I cried sometimes when the cramp attacks at night, Fariss would ran to me and hug me tightly and showing his most cute sympathy look. It’s so adorable and a heart melting moment. Abang Fuad on the other side, who has experience from the first child and my first pregnancy, looks so calm albeit in rough situations and he is being a good helper in doing house chores. Thanks honey for everything. You deserved extra credits for that reason.
I am into music, but only with good lyrics. And I must say I am more into oldies songs. I found out the lyrics is more connected to my soul and it moved me in certain ways. I just want to share a song lyric here with my viewers. The song entitled “You decorated my life” by Kenny Rogers. I hope you enjoy it. It is dedicated to my  life partner and my little hero.

All my life was a paper once plain, pure and white
Till you moved with your pen changin' moods now and then
Till the balance was right
Then you added some music, ev'ry note was in place
And anybody could see all the changes in me by the look on my face

And you decorated my life, created a world where dreams are apart
And you decorated my life by paintin' your love all over my heart
You decorated my life

Like a rhyme with no reason in an unfinished song
There was no harmony life meant nothin' to me, until you came along
And you brought out the colors, what a gentle surprise
Now I'm able to see all the things life can be shinin' soft in your eyes

And you decorated my life, created a world where dreams are a part
And you decorated my life by paintin' your love all over my heart
You decorated my life




P/s : I am in Ampang Hospital now waiting for my name to be called. Adrenaline ups and down with so much thinking in my mind. This is truly a hectic week for me. I have been to several clinics and hospital lately. I am glad I brought my laptop along with me, so this is how the entry been posted.


Life is like a colorful rainbow; Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain. But you can’t have a rainbow, without a little rain.




No comments:

Post a Comment