Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

It's Raya again



Salam and hi everyone

It was the last tarawikh we performed this year. Hopefully there will be another ramadhan for us next year.

I will just be around KL this year for raya. We will hang in here and waiting for friends and families to visit us. My contractions have had just started for the past few days ago. The doctor confirmed it was a false alarm since there was no Os opening yet even though I had unbearable sleepless nights.
I don’t want to think much this time. If it is time to push the baby earlier, hence I will. After all, I have made pretty much good precaution on the do’s and don’ts, but finally it is God who planned everything for me. To Allah I shall seek help and pray the best for us.

I am quite amused by the response I received from my several silent anonymous readers here. Not long ago, I posted few photos of H.O.L.S’s latest collections on my blog. Actually we do have our official facebook fan page and website, but it was here in this humble blog I met my customers through emails and whatsApp who are interested and bought several items from H.O.L.S. 

Since being HEAVILY pregnant, I was not in a mood of buying proper cloth for raya.I could be deliver the baby anytime soon. Hence, I picked few pieces from the upcoming and available collections from H.O.L.S. The material used is the best part why I chose to wear them  during raya. They suit me well as a pregnant lady with a big active toddler.








Do visit our official main page today!  House of Lady Sephia
So, we shall continue delivering all parcels starting next week insha Allah on Monday. If you are looking for a good piece of material with an affordable price, kindly make a visit to our facebook main page today!

To those who are celebrating raya at kampung, I pray; may you have a blast raya celebration and good moments with your families, relatives and friends.

We are going to be just fine here, waiting mom and dad to visit us and bring rendang, ketupat, lemang, lontong, ayam masak merah etc on the fourth day of raya…

“Di hari raya..teringat daku kepada semua juadah makanan…. :-(



No comments:

Post a Comment