Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sweet escape + sweet temptation



You don’t have to be cool or pretend to be one just to be accepted by the society.
Life is not meant to please others because along the roads you will be facing lots of rejections, pains and miseries. Live this worldly life for the sake of Allah and the main objective is only to get His blessings.

I am by far NOT a cool person. Some people tend to judge or perceive me as a weird person. Sometimes I am the loudest person with a biggest laugh ever; sometimes I can shut myself totally from the rest. I love to give some space to myself, to digest and ponder the things happenings around me.

Thank you Abang Fuad for placing your trust in me all these while. You never judge me though. He was once mentioned to my mother that one of the criteria that he is attracted to me is my independent nature. 

Even in the closest of relationships, each person at times needs space. That is time to be alone, time to just be. Even as a couple, we are still two individuals and to grow as a couple, we must also be permitted to grow as an individual.

I cannot thank enough for those who accepted me as the way I am. I promise I am going to spend more quality times with you, and try to be a better wife, mom, daughter, friend, colleague etc.

After a 4 consecutive days in a row I had little time on a good night sleep due to my little munchkins at home, I decided to pamper myself with a good quality me-time during lunch break. I drove to Ampang from PJ, and had my Caramel Swirl Latte while enjoying my favorite book.

Calories are still under control according to MyFitnessPal. 

Mission accomplished.

I feel better now. I am ready to response positively to both of you munchkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment