Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2015

First day of Ramadhan



Assalamualaikum wbt

It’s our second day of Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah it’s a lot better for me this year as I have stopped pumping milk during office hour starting last month. Fadwa almost turn 2 within couple of months and I was super busy during days and nights on weekdays. I had some stuff to do.. You know..being an engineer nothing is near to a glamorous lifestyle. We work to serve our clients, we do our best to maintain and fully utilize our block of machines and equipment so that we could deliver the service at the optimum efficiency. I am working in a field of telecommunication technology and it has greatly affected the lives of many people in many ways. Our clients always want the optimum service to be delivered to them; hence working day and night are just like bread and butter to us.

Ok, enough with work. It has caused me a long hiatus period from blogging.. Boring… next!

I am super excited to welcome Ramadhan this year. We have re arranged our couches and positioned them close to our main wall to give a bigger space to our living room. It will give us ample space to recite the quran, perform the prayers and qiam together. We don’t want to distract the kids who sleep upstairs.

My parents came on the first night of Tarawikh. Dad had a meeting on Wednesday in KL and mom followed him. They stayed until 10:30 p.m. at my house and after completed our first tarawikh together, dad drove back to JB. It was only a quick visit but I am truly blessed. 

The first day of Ramadhan was quite tiring. I had to test some stuff at our lab located in Cyberjaya before presenting the outcome of the result to the rest. The room is sooooo cold.. They have lines of big rack of servers and machines. These machines need to be maintained in a very cool temperature. There were about 12 to 14 air-conditioners in the room. The room is not that big though. So you could imagine I was freezing working in the room. The temperature was the cause of my instant dehydration of my first day of Ramadhan. I think I will be needed to stay there for a couple of days more according to my supervisor. 



Alhamdulillah, so far I have survived my first day of Ramadhan.

So how was your first day of Ramadhan? Share them with me  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment