Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Well hello 2015!



Assalamualaikum wbt

It’s now June 2015..and this is my first entry of this year… well done akmar..well done!

Just when I was about to think to ignore this private space of mine, just when I thought writing is not so cool anymore nowadays because it has been replaced by Instagram  ,just and just…then I finally realized I have lost my memories for the past almost a year.

Photograph does wonder. Some say a photo speaks a thousand words. Indeed. I am not going to disagree with this, but to go into details of every emotion at specific special events that took place in life; I honestly think that a blog or a diary with photos do it better.

The main obstacle for me is time. I don’t have lots of time nowadays to keep my memories and my feelings alive on a blog. 

Some of my close friends have passed away recently..It really hit me hard to my heart. I don’t want to die while hating other people, I don’t want to die while being hated by others, I don’t want to die without telling to the people I love and care so much that I love ,forgive, and always pray for their happiness everyday…I just want them to know that their happiness are my happiness. 

Meanwhile, Fadwa and Fariss are going to turn 2 and 4 this year. They are really the jewels of my heart. Abang Fuad is well, lovely and more emotionally stable this year. I saw tremendous changes in him this year which I feel overwhelmed by his positive energy that he spread around the house and through the kids. You know, juggling between studies and working is never been easy to anyone, especially to a doctor who has to take care of his family as his first priority. I never say it in details like this, but as your partner, and your wife..I am so proud of your effort to become the best of you. As long as Allah is lending my physical body and soul to be your life partner in duniaa, I will not going anywhere but right here next to you to forever support anything good that you do. 

I have few photos from some important events in my life that I will post and write about later. I hope time will be good to me this time. You better be!

No comments:

Post a Comment